Why do I need to pick AT&T or Verizon for iPhone 4 color conversions/screen replacement / LCD?
- Just on the iPhone 4, AT&T and Verizon have different screens. When Apple created the iPhone 4 for Verizon they made the inside of the phone in a different arrangement which caused the front screen and LCD / screen to be different.
Will a AT&T front or back screen fit a Verizon iPhone 4?
- NO, the screens are different shapes. If you have a AT&T iPhone 4 do NOT purchase a Verizon front or back screen and vice versa.
Why don't I have to pick carrier for iPhone 4S?
- The iPhone 4S screens are all the same shape and size regardless of carrier. So if you have an AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint iPhone 4S, all the screens are the same.
Can I ship my rotten fruit / broken Apple products to you if I don't live in Salt Lake City, UT?
- YES! We love rotten fruit from all over. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions on our out-of-state repairs here.
Do I need a PayPal account or can I use just a regular credit card?
- NO, you do NOT need a PayPal account to order. We accept all major credit cards. For instructions on how look here.